Welcome to RoyalCourt Private School, an International standard co-educational Secondary school located in the heart of Port Harcourt.
The school prides itself in providing high quality educational services which are second to none. I am certain that your decision to partner with us to nurture and educate your child/ward would be one of the best decisions you would ever have taken.
As the saying goes, ‘’Education is a shared commitment between dedicated teachers, motivated students and enthusiastic parents with high expectations’’.
Our core competences include but not limited to:
- Motivating and encouraging students to be lifelong learners and critical thinkers in an atmosphere that encourages the students to build their potentials towards excellence.
- Inspiring, developing and building God fearing exemplary leaders equipped to thrive anywhere in the world with Godly virtues.
- Offering career guidance and entrepreneurial development with a well-integrated British and Nigeria curricula taught in a Nigerian concept, where we make our students the main focus.
- Through activity based learning catering for the different learning abilities of the students, we promote scientific zeal and a spirit of free enquiry.
- Encouraging students to show love, respect for others and profound concern for the environment thereby meeting the demands of growing up in the global village of today
The school is graced with 21st century state of the art facilities and purpose built infrastructure, competent teaching and pastoral-care staff, all in a serene campus thus creating a very conducive and exciting learning environment
Currently, we are open for admission for the 2020/ 2021 academic session. Parents are welcome to take a tour of the school. Take that step to ensuring your child’s innovative educational journey today!
I am confident that you would find RoyalCourt Private School to be the best place to offer you that high quality education you desire for your child.
ROYAL COURT PRIVATE SCHOOL is a school committed to bringing out the best in our students irrespective of background, race and creed.